Carver PTSA assists the school by tracking parent volunteer hours. Please log any time you spend on or off the school campus in our PTAvenue system to help Carver!
- Helping in Classrooms
- Helping with coaching, concession or assistance with Carver
- Attending PTSA meetings or other school meetings and events
- Field Trip Chaperone
- Time spent off school campus preparing for meetings or assisting the school
How Do I Log my Carver Volunteer Hours?
- Go to www.ptavenue.com
- Click the green Login box in the upper right corner
- Under Parents/Members/Students login as CarverPTSA for your Organization Code and click Enter
- Click on the blue Volunteer Hand Icon and then Click on Enter Volunteer Hours on the left side of the screen
- Complete the Information on the Volunteer Hours Screen for each day you volunteered.
For instructions with screen shots from PTAvenue, click here: CARVER VOLUNTEER HOURS.pdf